GRiZ & Friends Are Giving Us Virtual Camp Kulabunga
Camp Kulabunga: Winter Edition Feb. 20th-21st
This year, GRiZ is taking extra care to curate a virtual Camp Kulabunga experience. Featuring a variety of collaborators specializing in talents such as expressive, arts, virtual meditation, and creative self-compassion, “Virtual Kulabunga is a 2 day at-home retreat curated by GRiZ & friends, providing live stream and off-screen activities focused on radical inclusion, community, self-empowerment, and wellness.”
The lineup includes a cast of inspiring characters:
Co-founder and creative director of Bullett Magazine, meditation teacher, transformational coach, and mental health advocate, Sah D’Simone.
Wealth Embodiment Guide, spiritual lifestyle educator, and energy healer, Tori Washington.
Samantha Mee, a spiritual mentor, intuitive astrologer, and meditation and yoga instructor.
And Jesse Coomer, a Wim Hoff Method Instructor who says, “I cannot imagine a day without breathing exercises in the morning and cold exposure in the evening!”
Early Bird registration is still going on, which allows access to the following (as mentioned on the Kulabunga website):
- Early Bird care package mailed to your house
- Access to 10+ live streaming workshops
- Supplies list for workshops and off-screen activities
- Creative Writing with GRiZ
- Living in Your Full Power with Sah D’Simone
- Purpose Meets Prosperity with Tori Washington
- The Power of Your Breathe with Jesse Coomer
This February 20th and 21th will mark the first winter edition of virtual Camp Kulabunga. GRiZ & Friends are working to make it a year as special and uplifting as any other, so tune in and chill out. Let’s have a spiritual awakening, and cleanse our minds of negativity as we stride into 2021.
- Slow Magic Releases “Closer 2 U” Remixes While Collaborating With Fans/Artists - March 1, 2021
- The Pretty Reckless Releases “Death By Rock And Roll” – a Testament to the Power of Music in the Face of Extreme Hardship - February 24, 2021
- Porter Robinson Announces Album Drop, and Shares Inspiring Words Following the Release of His “Look at the Sky” Music Video - February 15, 2021