Camp Kulabunga: Winter Edition Feb. 20th-21st
This year, GRiZ is taking extra care to curate a virtual Camp Kulabunga experience. Featuring a variety of collaborators specializing in talents such as expressive, arts, virtual meditation, and creative self-compassion, “Virtual Kulabunga is a 2 day at-home retreat curated by GRiZ & friends, providing live stream and off-screen activities focused on radical inclusion, community, self-empowerment, and wellness.”
The lineup includes a cast of inspiring characters:
Co-founder and creative director of Bullett Magazine, meditation teacher, transformational coach, and mental health advocate, Sah D’Simone.
Wealth Embodiment Guide, spiritual lifestyle educator, and energy healer, Tori Washington.
Samantha Mee, a spiritual mentor, intuitive astrologer, and meditation and yoga instructor.
And Jesse Coomer, a Wim Hoff Method Instructor who says, “I cannot imagine a day without breathing exercises in the morning and cold exposure in the evening!”
Early Bird registration is still going on, which allows access to the following (as mentioned on the Kulabunga website):
- Early Bird care package mailed to your house
- Access to 10+ live streaming workshops
- Supplies list for workshops and off-screen activities
- Creative Writing with GRiZ
- Living in Your Full Power with Sah D’Simone
- Purpose Meets Prosperity with Tori Washington
- The Power of Your Breathe with Jesse Coomer